Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Problem solved

original ink left - new ink right
A big thank you goes out to Susan Rostow and Bud Martin, the director of research and development at Speedball. They are the best!!

Susan put me in touch with Bud who sent me some ink to try out and it was a match to the original!

I'm very thankful that I won't have to redo the plates that I had already printed for my edition. All I have to do is get back to work and finish the edition now that the ink issue is solved and the new baby is here; healthy and happy.





1 comment:

  1. Melody - that is VERY good of them - I always remember when people do stuff like this for me.

    My last experience along similar lines being 'Hawthorn Printmakers' who are based in the UK - they do printmakers supplies and presses. Keep up the good work!!!
    p.s. your new grandchild looks so peaceful and tender.

    ReplyDelete