Monday, February 17, 2014

Keeping the momentum going.

Spent the day organizing and reviewing what I had accomplished last week; hoping that I can keep up the momentum and finish my current project in a reasonable amount of time. It's all about following through and keeping distractions to a minimum.

After today's experimentation's, I came to the conclusion that I need to redo the plate for the right hand section of the image. If I leave it as is, the connection to the center print falls too close to the fold and with the stitching, it's difficult to crease. On the positive side, I can use the left and center sections I've already printed so there won't be too much lost in the redo. I'll get the new plate done tonight so I'm ready to go in the morning.

More snow is predicted for tonight and my back deck (on the north side of the house) has become a gauge for Old Man Winter's offerings.


However, a very bright spot in this season of snow storms is the arrival of Scarlett.  Finding a new photo in my mail always brightens my day and reminds me that Spring is just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment