Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slow and Steady


Took a break yesterday to check on my other creative project. It's been slow going because this crazy New England weather just won't settle down; storms every few days. After an exceptionally snowy winter and now a rainy spring, it makes it difficult to move ahead. We're hoping that sooner or later we'll have a string of really nice weather so the project can speed up a bit.


It was great to see the roof trusses go up. You get such an interesting sense of space looking through all of the wooden studs. It's like being inside a giant Erector Set. I'm starting to get a real sense of the space and the views will be amazing. I know there will be a lot of work ahead once the framers are through and my husband and I begin to work on the interior. It's sure to be a long hot summer but just going slow and steady will get the job done. Right now, I'm hoping we will be celebrating Thanksgiving at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment