Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Website / Blog

At the beginning of the year, I decided to create a new website that had a more professional appearance and consolidated everything in one place; background information, artwork, exhibition news, and a blog. After checking around, I decided to investigate WordPress. (http://wordpress.org/) It provided a number of templates to select from and I even found one that allowed me to have a fixed home page, which I felt was important. I also liked the fact that I could update the site whenever I wanted without having to go through a web designer.

Now I'm not a computer wizard so the process took a bit of trial and error but with some patience and time I was able to put something together that looks pretty good and is easy to navigate. It simplifies things and I like the fact that I can direct people to one comprehensive site. I'm hoping it works out well and would appreciate you stopping by to have a look. (Feedback is always welcome!)

me.http://melodyknightleary.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment