Thursday, December 17, 2009

Enjoying the Season


The end of the year and the holiday season is such a busy time with all the decorating, shopping, baking, and entertaining. It's difficult to follow through on studio projects and it's frustrating for me to lose momentum when I have a piece in the works. This is when I need to remind myself to relax and go with the flow and just take time to enjoy the season and time with family and friends. I know I'll be able to pick up where I left off once things get back to normal.

To get in the holiday mood, I decided to gift my friends with an original print so I spent a couple of days editioning and putting together cards. (It was actually a lot of fun.)
The relief print is based on a photo I took of our garden bench when it was covered in snow earlier this month. I was drawn to the serenity of the scene and felt that it really represented the peace we all seek.

May you all enjoy the best the season has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment